Do you believe a 90W LED light can replace a 400W HID?
Saving Energy 80%
You need at least 150lm/W
Never heard of it
How about in this warehouse aisle lighting application?
This is a cold storage warehouse in Australia. The current fixtures are 400WHPS. It needs to be changed to LED.
- No requirement to maintain the monochromatic colour.
- One for one replacement without changes to the electrical system.
- Fixture spacing 6 metres (UK/Australia etc) 6 meters (USA).
- The current height is 10 metres/meters.
- The width of the aisle is 4 metres/meters.
- The length of the aisle is 66 meters.
- Each row has 11pcs high bays.
Which lighting distribution pattern is going to be better for a warehouse aisle?
The HiRack is undoubtedly the best warehouse aisle lighting solution!
Let’s see the simulation report!
We have 4 power options and 5 control options.
Send us your project details and we’ll create a simulation to show how much you can save.
Give the HiRack a big like!
Get Products & Prices!
You can contact us from below for more informations, we will reply you in 12 hours.